We combine our experience with banking and financial institutions, to provide advice and assist us in managing, restructuring or liquidating insolvent entities. Our Principal Partner has also been invited to speak at various seminars, domestic (for AMCON) and internationally (Insolvency International/INSOL), to impart his knowledge on this area, on participants.
As such, our experience under this includes:
• Acting as Receiver/Manager for governmental authorities and financial institutions in the recovery of debts owed to them.
• Advising and representing various banking and financial institutions on recovery of huge sums of money owed by its debtors.
• Advising and negotiating favourable terms for companies and entrepreneurs, owing substantial amounts of money to other entities.
• Negotiating on behalf of a leading international professional magazine, to recover debts owed by its subscribers.
• Representing various financial institutions and individuals in winding-up petitions instituted in courts in Nigeria.
• Debt protection, debt recovery, debt swapping and debt factoring through legal defences.
• Realising collateral securities for local and foreign loans and voluntary and compulsory winding up of companies, indemnities, guarantees, pledges, bonds, legal and equitable mortgages.