Labour and Employment
• Advising the local subsidiary company of a major logistic company on a trade dispute.
• Advising and assisting both employers and employees on different aspects of employment law.
• Acting as advocates for employees, in cases of wrongful termination of employment.
• Preparing and negotiating contracts of employment, directors’ service agreements, employee manuals & handbooks and consultancy agreements.
• Representing clients in matters involving:
1. Restraint of trade
5. Disciplinary control and dismissal of staff
6. Employment disputes
7. Actions for unlawful, unfair dismissal or wrongful dismissal; and
8. Breach or termination of contracts of employment
• Advising on procedures for procurement of expatriate quota or business permits and resident permits; and processing their renewals for foreigners doing and intending to do business in Nigeria.