Restructuring, Insolvency & Debt Recovery
• Acting as Receiver/Manager for governmental authorities and financial institutions in the recovery of debts owed to them.
• Advising and representing various banking and financial institutions on recovery of huge sums of money owed by its debtors.
• Advising and negotiating favourable terms for companies and entrepreneurs, owing substantial amounts of money to other entities.
• Negotiating on behalf of a leading international professional magazine, to recover debts owed by its subscribers.
• Representing various financial institutions and individuals in winding-up petitions instituted in courts in Nigeria.
• Debt protection, debt recovery, debt swapping and debt factoring through legal defences.
• Realising collateral securities for local and foreign loans and voluntary and compulsory winding up of companies, indemnities, guarantees, pledges, bonds, legal and equitable mortgages.